Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

I am humbled by the reviews...

If you haven't been to Amazon to see the reviews written about Badger State of Mind, you can see them here: http://www.amazon.com/Badger-State-Mind-Kelly-Maddern/dp/0615508286/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1355280199&sr=1-1&keywords=badger+state+of+mind

I never expected my first book to be as well received as this one has been so far. It makes me even more anxious to get started on the next! I do have a few ideas mulling around in my brain and hope to start moving forward with something soon.

Thanks to everyone that has purchased or supported the book in one way or another. And thank you to everyone who has taken the time to review the book. I encourage others to stop by Amazon and write a review too! (You don't have to purchase there to write a review.)

Thanks again... This entire experience has made me so very proud to be surrounded by such great people – Many that I never even knew before writing the book!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment